Welcome to Austin Flower Market!
Here's a quick guide before you start your DIY project
BEFORE YOU START
- Our wholesale market is available as an online only pre-book service
- We are not a walk in wholesale warehouse. All questions must be emailed to email@example.com
- 2 weeks advance notice is required for all wholesale orders (See our helpful planning guide below!)
- Product arrives Wednesday through Thursday of your event week
- You do not need a license to purchase wholesale product
6 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR EVENT
- Take our fun DIY Questionnaire to determine if a DIY floral project is a good fit for your timing and budget
- Research floral varietals and colors that inspire you, keeping in mind seasonality around the timing of your event
- Create inspiration boards
- Order vases and containers
- Determine if you are handling all floral arrangements for your event; if you need Design assistance (commonly requested for personal floral arrangements including bridal and bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, etc.) please use our Contact Form to connect with our Design team to receive more information and a price quote.
2 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR EVENT
- Create mock-up designs of your actual arrangements
- Complete all quantity calculations to establish your order list, keeping in mind any order minimums per varietal
HELPFUL HINT: Order approximately 25-30% more than your expected needs to cover you for spoilage or any design table mistakes.
3-4 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR EVENT
- Please review our Substitution and Cancellation Policies online
- Submit final order and payment information online; be sure to include your requested pick-up date and time at Checkout
- Our team will contact you in the event that any of your varietals are not available
HELPFUL HINT: Plan out your schedule for when the event date arrives and the 2-3 days prior for proper floral preparation. Keep in mind the pick-up date/time of your order, initial storing and processing of your order, who will be helping you arrange your flowers on the day prior, etc.
2-3 DAYS BEFORE YOUR EVENT
- Pick up your flowers and any items from King Florist
- Your flowers will arrive unprocessed - please review our Flower Care section in advance to prep yourself on the receiving and initial preparation of your floral order in order to maximize the health and vibrancy of your flowers.
AFTER YOUR EVENT
- Wash and return bucket rentals to King Florist
- Enjoy the memories of your amazing event!